The south Indian state of Kerala is well-known for its beauty, all around the world. It is flocked by a large number of local and international tourists. If you are keen on exploring the amazing backwaters of Kerala. You will visit places like Munnar, Kumarakom, and Kovalam. Also enjoy bird watching and boat ride at the Kumarakom bird sanctuary.
Day – 1 – Cochin
Arrive at Cochin airport/railway station and you are transferred to your pre booked hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day – 2 – Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast proceed for half day tour of Kochi (Cochin) and Ernakulam comprises visits to the Dutch Palace, the Jewish Synagogue – (closed on Saturdays) St. Francis Church and the Santa Cruz Basilica. While driving along the coastline, at the Harbour’s mouth, one can also view the unique and still-in-use “Chinese Fishing Nets” which were introduced by the Chinese traders in the 14th Century. Later in afternoon drive by surface to Munnar. On arrival at Munnar check into hotel and relax Overnight stay at hotel.
Day – 3 – Munnar | Full day tour
After breakfast spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, “Nilgiri Thars”, can be spotted. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day – 4 – Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady (04 Hrs); on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady – one of the world’s most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day – 5 – Periyar – Kumarakom
After morning breakfast proceed by surface to Kumarakom. On arrival check in to the hotel. Afternoon proceeds for local sightseeing in and around Kumarakom – a tiny backwater hamlet perched on the western banks of the Vembanad Lake. The stretch of backwater is spread over 900 sq. km. Choose a canoe or motor boat and devour the beauty of this backwater paradise at its best. A variety of water fowl seen in abundance. In winter you can view flock of migratory birds, from Siberia which fly in to roost. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Kumarakom – Alleppey
After morning breakfast transfer to house boat for a 24hrs kerala back water cruise .house boat will directly come to Kumarakom back water resort to pick you up and then proceed towards Alleppey enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at house boat dinning and overnight stay at house boat.
Day – 7 – Alleppey – Kovalam
After breakfast check out house boat by the time the house boat will reach Alleppey board the cab and proceed to Kovalam on arrival check in beach resort and rest of the day is free to relax and to take ayurvedic massage and over night stay at Kovalam resort.
Day – 8 – Kovalam
After breakfast day free to explore Kovalam on your own. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day – 9 – Kovalam – Trivandrum/ Departure
After Morning breakfast check out hotel and transfer to Trivandrum airport to board your flight to onward destination.
- Welcome Drinks on arrival
- Accommodation in air-conditioned standard room
- Railway Station/Airport-Hotel transfer
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- City to city transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.