Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Kanjirappally
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kottayam is the first new generation engineering college in Kerala to secure the prestigious NBA accreditation for prime departments.The college was developed in the year 2001 by the Catholic Diocese of Kanjirappally.The word “Amal”means immaculate and inviolate, and “Jyothi” means light. Thus “Amal Jyothi” stands for pure light, a universal symbol signifying the search for unblemished truth. Amal Jyothi is approved by the AICTE and affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala. The main features of the college comprise world-class infrastructure, top-flight faculty, high pass percentage, excellent placement record and unique student projects. Amal Jyothi is the only Engineering College in the state to have a Catholic priest as Principal who secured first rank in both B.Tech (Calicut University) and M.Tech (IIT Kharagpur).
To be a center of excellence in technical higher education, research and support services, capable of making significant contribution to individual and societal empowerment.
To create technically qualified world-class professionals with social commitment through career-oriented courses conducted by high profile faculties, complemented with globally interactive learning processes and leading edge technology.
Course Offered :
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Departments
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Science
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Facilities
- Laboratories & Workshops
- Advanced Audio Visual teaching aides.
- Internet browsing facility with Wi-Fi facility.
- Chapel, prayer room, meditation centres.
- Counseling and career guidance
- Separate Hostel for boys and girls.
- Full-fledged spacious and hygienic canteens.
- Opportunities for part time employment for students.
- Personality development courses and training programmes.
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Admission Procedure
For M.Tech Admission:
- Candidates who must have a valid GATE Score.
- A minimum marks of 55% for the section B in AMIE examination.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree.
- The candidate shall possess a Bachelors degree in the appropriate branch of engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate or equivalent and thereto as approved by the M.G University.
For B.Tech Admission:
- Candidate must have XII Pass Certificate from any Boards namely CBSE/ICSE/Other boards.
- Candidates received allotment of seats in Amal Jyothi College of Engineering by the Controller for Entrance Examinations
For more Details: http://www.ajce.in/b-tech-admissions/
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Campus Location
The College is situated at Koovappally near Kanjirappally alongside the Kottayam-Erumeli-Sabarimala state highway. The Campus sprawling over 60 acres of scenic landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, has been laid out to create a unique learning environment. Lawns and wide vistas of luxuriant luscious green provide an enchanting ambience
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Contact Details
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering
Koovappally P.O. Kanjirappally,
Kottayam, Kerala, India
Phone no : +91 4828 305500 / 305555
Fax: +91 4828 251136
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Official Website www.ajce.in