Kerala is blessed with such a beauty that makes every tourist fall in love with this place whether it is hill station , beaches , cuisines or backwaters. This mystical tour will help you explore the charms and Glamor of Kerala & God’s Own Country.
Day – 1 – Cochin – Munnar
Arrive At Cochin Airport/Railway Station and transferred to Munnar. On the way visit Cheeyappara water falls On arrival at Munnar check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Munnar
After Breakfast take a full day sightseeing of Munnar which include Eravikulam National Park famous for its Mountain Goat also known as Thar Goat. then visit Mattupetty Dam for boating, Eco Point and Tata Tea Museum. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Munnar – Thekkady
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Thekkady. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure and you can also take a Plantation Tour. In evening take a boat ride to National Park and explore the market for shopping in evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Thekkady – Alleppey
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Alleppey – It is famous for backwaters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. on arrival at Alleppey check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure and you can also visit Alleppey Beach in evening. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Alleppey – Cochin
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Cochin. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later take a full day sightseeing of Cochin which covers Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing nets, Santa Cruz Basilica and you can also explore the market for shopping on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Cochin / Departure
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Cochin Airport/Railway Station to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Package Inclusions & Exclusion
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation in well appointed room.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- A/C vehicle for Transfers & Sightseeing.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Tariff Not Includes
- 3.09% Government service tax extra.
- Any Air or train fare. Monument fee / Camera fee.
- Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours/Meals other than specified.
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions.
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal).
- Medical Travel insurance.
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Any Increase/Changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
Terms & Conditions
- Price mentioned is on per person basis.
- Dinner Supplement per couple standard Rs 4000/- per couple Deluxe Rs 5000/- per couple Luxury Rs 8000/- per couple.
- Bookings are applicable only on twin sharing basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice
- Vehicle as per the itinerary Not on Disposal.
- The above package rate is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, Christmas and New Year.
- All cancellations & amendments will be done as per hotel policy.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
- A Surcharge may be levied by the hotel during National Holidays/Festive period/Extended Weekends, New year etc.