Kerala have unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourism destination in Asia . Kerala also called as God’s Own Country is richly blessed with nature with exotic wildlife and lush green hill stations, tranquil stretch of emerald backwaters
Day – 1 – Cochin
Arrive at Cochin airport/railway station and you are transferred to your pre booked hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time Evening is at leisure and you can also explore the local markets on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Cochin – Munnar
After Breakfast check out the hotel and take a half day sightseeing of Fort Kochi covering Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis church and a chance to see Chinese fishing nets. Later in the afternoon proceed for Munnar. Arrive at munnar and check in the hotel and relax for some time In evening explore the local market for shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar
Day – 3 – Munnar City Tour
After Breakfast take a sightseeing tour of munnar which covers Tata Tea Museum and enjoy the beautiful serenity of Munnar (famous for its tea plantations. The museum is closed on Monday. Also visit Eravikulam National Park to get a view of variety of flora and fauna. In the evening, return to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Munnar – Thekkady
After Breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Thekkady. Arrive at Thekkady check in the hotel and relax for some time. In afternoon proceed for a boat cruise at Periyar Lake. Later in the evening, visit the theatre (non air-conditioned) to have a first hand experience of arts and crafts through the traditional Kalari Show. After that, you can either shop in the local market or opt for an elephant ride (on direct payment basis) in the evening. Return to the hotel in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Thekkady – Alleppey
After Breakfast check out the hotel and go for a spice plantation tour which will last for an hour. Later, you may indulge in spice shopping . There are various kinds of spices cultivated in Thekkady. The most abundantly found spice in Thekkady is pepper. Also, there is a variety of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, ginger, turmeric and curry leaves on the slanting slopes of the spice plantations in Thekkady. Check in to the houseboat and spend the rest of the day there. Enjoy lunch, dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day – 6 – Alleppey – Cochin / Departure
Today is last day of your Appealing Kerala Tour 6 Days Package check out the houseboat and drive to cochin. Board the car to the airport in time for your onward flight
Package Inclusions and Exclusions
- Accommodation in quality hotels
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner as specified in the itinerary,
- All meals would be there in the Houseboat.
- 1 complimentary lunch on Day 2
- Transfers and sightseeing in an Exclusive Air-conditioned Indigo / Innova as per the itinerary
- 1 boat ride at Periyar Lake, Thekkady
- Kalari Show at Thekkady
- Sightseeing entrances (wherever applicable) as per the itinerary
- MMT Special Inclusions for Houseboat Stay (AC Would be operation from Evening 9 PM to Morning 6 AM only):
- All meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Allepey – Allepey,
- Complimentary Village Walk
- A Glass of mock tail once during the stay
- Welcome Drink On Arrival
- Fruit basket in the room on arrival day
- Chocolates once during the stay,
- Complimentary Candle Light Dinner
- Surprise Gift
- Free Pastry once during the stay
Tariff Not includes:
- Personal expenses such as portages, tips, laundry etc
- Meals & other beverages other than those mentioned in the inclusions
- Sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Deviation from the route map.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09%
Terms & Conditions
- The Package is valid for Indian Nationals Only.
- Supplement Cost for Foreign nationals – Rs. 2000 Per Person.
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road condition.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: Breakfast & dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is valid only on specific departure dates as mentioned
- Supplement for Honeymoon Inclusions – Rs. 3600 Per Couple includes Flower Bed Decoration, Cake on Arrival, Candle Light Dinner, Flower Basket / Cookies at Munnar on the Day as chosen by the Guest.