College of engineering Attingal
College of engineering Attingal was established in 2003 by the Institute of human resource Development undertaken by the government of Kerala and start functioning in the academic year of 2004-2005.It is located in Attingal.The College is affiliated to the Cochin university of science of technology and approved by all India council institute for technical education (AICFT).
College of engineering Attingal course and department
- B Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer and science engineering
- Electronics engineering
- General engineering
- Applied science engineering & electronic engineering
College of Engineering Attingal Facilities
- Library Facilities: The Central Library is available with large number of books. The Total no of Collection of Books in the Library is more than 10000 books. Library is open every time during College timing period.
- Laboratory Detail: The Department has well equipped computer laboratories with latest dual core computer including HP higher and servers. All Departments include The better Facilities to motivate the students toward studies and technical knowledge.
- Infrastructure Overview: The College has well good layout and infrastructure with modern facilities. All departments are easy available and no so far away from Campus.
- Hostels: Hostel Facilities is also available to the students and staff who want to live in hostel. Hostel is managed by Any College Departments staff member
- Canteen: The College Canteen is situated near college Campus.Canteen is open every time in the whole College working days as well as vocation days.
- Sports And Games : The College Organize a sports day for the students and staff to show their talents in year. All types of games like indoor and outdoor Games is playing in college playground.
- Career Guidance and Placement Unit
The criteria for B.Tech degree admission is prescribed by the CEE,Govt. of Kerala and concerned university, and is issued every year by Govt. of Kerala through common prospectus for admission to professional degree courses.The admissions are carried out on the rank secured by the candidate in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted every year by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. The college follows a 50-50 method of admission from both merit and management streams.Both streams are filled by Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) held by the commissioner for entrance examinations,Government of Kerala
Candidates with a relevant Diploma degree can get a lateral entry to the second year engineering. Entrance exams are also conducted for such candidates.
For more Details on Admission: http://www.ceattingal.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content-view=articleid=57-Itemid=134
College of Engineering Attingal Location
It is located in Attingal, Kerala India.Trivandrum International Airport (33 km) is the nearest airport.
Contact Information about College of Engineering Attingal
College of Engineering Attingal
Trivandurm, Kerala India
Pin – 695 101.
Phone No :0470-2627400 (O)
Phone No :0470-2624449 (O)
Fax No :0470-2627400
Email : email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.ceattingal.ac.in