|Long Runner beans||50 gm|
|Raw banana||100 gm|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 Tsp|
|Chilly powder||1 Tsp|
|Raw mango||100 gm|
|Sour Curd||1/4 cup|
|Green Chillies||50 gm|
|Cumin Seeds||10 gm|
|Cocnut oil||5 Tsp|
How to Make ( 4 Adults)
- Cut all the vegetables into equal pieces and place it on vessel.
- Now add turmeric powder, chilly powder, salt and sufficient water in a vessel and keep it on fire.
- Add enough water to cook the vegetables
- Cover it and allow it to cook.
- Meanwhile you take the grated cocnut , cumin seeds, small onions, green chillies and curry leaves and grind them .
- After the vegetables are cooked add raw mangoes pieces in it and cook it with open vessel.
- As the magoes pieces are cooked well add the cocnut mixture along with sour curd to the vegetables.
- Mix them well
- Allow the water to get evaporated
- Now add coconut oil and curry leaves to it and mix it well
Remove from flame and the Avial is ready to be served hot.