Kappa is a very nice sweat Dish of Kerala in South India.Kappa Dish which contains rich proteins and other vitamins.This is an ideal food which can serve with fish curry.
|Crushed Garlic Cloves||5|
|Dry Red Chillies||3|
|Curry Leaves||A sprig|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Cumin (Jeerakam) Seeds/Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Mustard Seeds||1/4 tsp|
How to Make
- Yuca Root is cut into very small pieces.
- Wash it well with clean water .
- Boil the tapioca pieces along with salt
- Drain the water and keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add shallots, green chillies, garlic, red chillies, curry leaves and saute till the shallots begin to brown lightly.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and cumin and saute for a minute.
- Add the boiled tapioca pieces and mix well.
- Mash the tapioca pieces lightly.
- Serve the south Indian Kappa with Fish curry.