Moru Curry is a very common and daily dish in Kerala homes.It is a famous south Indian dish especially in Kerala for Onam.It famous in Tamil Nadu also. Kalan is good for health and it is not spicy also.
|Thick Curd||1 cup|
|Grated Coconut||2 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Fenugreek powder||a pinch|
|Small onion||1 or 2 sliced|
|Dry Red Chillies||2|
How to Make
- Grind Coconut with garlic and a little water to a fine paste.
- Pour Oil to a pan and heat the oil
- splutter jeera and mustard seeds in boil oil Pan.
- Add sliced small onions, curry leaves, and dry red chillies.
- Add the coconut mixture along with turmeric and chilli powder.
- Beat the Curd
- Add it to the coconut mixture on low flame.
- Add salt and a pinch of fenugreek powder.
- Take from the flames before it starts boiling
Serve the Delicious Mooru with Steamed or boiled rice