Devaki Amma Memorial Trust
Devaki Amma Memorial Trust,established in 1997.The Pharmacy College started functioning from 2003 with the B Pharm course .Devaki Amma Memorial College of Pharmacy currently offers B.Pharm and M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Analysis) program-mes.The future expansion plans include more PG (M.Pharm) program-mes in different disciplines of Pharmacy, Pharm D, Ph.D program-mes and the development of a full-fledged R & D Division and Product Development Centers within the Campus.
Vision-Emerge as the favored destination of the finest talents in the country in their pursuit of higher education in socially and economically relevant arenas.
Mission-Impart quality education at affordable cost.Strive continuously for excellence.
- Pharm. D
Devaki Amma Memorial College of Pharmacy Facilities
- Library- The College provides Digital Library facility.The books from national and international authors are an asset to pharmacy education.There are more item 6000 E- Journals.
- Laboratories-The instrument room gives facility for research with most sophisticated equipments like HPLC,UV Spectrophotometer, Dissolution Test Apparatus etc.
- Computer Lab- Computer lab is decorated with more than 55 latest computers. The college provides internet connection round the clock with wi-fi connection.
- Campus Placement
- Transportation Facilities- Students are required to make use of the College Bus facility compulsorily.
- B.Pharm Course:Candidates should have passed the +2 examinations of the Government of Kerala or any other course & equivalent with Physics,Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Biology/Maths/Biotechnology or Computer Science as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks for the optional subjects and 50% marks aggregate for all the 3 subjects put together.Pass in Diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum of 50% marks for the second year D Pharm examination.
Age-Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- M.Pharm-Pass in B.Pharm Degree of any of the Universities in Kerala or of any other Universities recognized by the Kerala University of Health Sciences as equivalent thereto from an institution recognized by the AICTE and PIC with a minimum of 55% marks for all the four years of B.Pharm examination taken together. Preference will be given to the students with GATE score.
- Pharm.D-Candidates should have passed the +2 examinations of the Government of Kerala or any other course & equivalent thereto with Physics ,Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Biology/Maths/Biotechnology or Computer Science as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks for the optional subjects and 50% marks aggregate for all the 3 subjects put together.The candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from outside Kerala shall produce the certificate of equivalency of qualifying examination Kerala University of Health Sciences.
Contact Details of Devaki Amma Memorial College of Pharmacy