Tucked away on this delightful island lies the Emerald Isle Heritage Villa is a luxury hotel, an ancestral Country House set in 9 acres of secluded grounds in Alleppey. Emerald Isle is ideal for those wanting to relax, sun themselves or getting away from it all. The tranquil air here is salve to frayed nerves and everyday tensions.
Rooms and Accommodation
Emerald Isle Heritage Villa offers peace, privacy and pure relaxation. There are only 5 rooms (All Air-conditioned) for guests and each has its own en-suite Open-Shower bathroom with all modern facilities. The house itself dates back 150 years and retains its original architectural features, mostly in teak, with splendid wood carvings. There is also a fine Ara, the timber storeroom used in former times for the golden harvest of rice – golden because the island’s lush green paddy fields turn gold at the time of the harvest.
Facilities and Activities
- Room Amenities– 24 hours hot/cold showers , Attached Bath room , Television , Room Service , Telephone,Mosquito free rooms
- Facilities – Room Service, Houseboats , Ayurvedic Body Massage & Treatments, Country boat cruise, Village tour, Visit to historic-temple and 1400 years old church,Swimming; Fishing, Rowing, Birding,Car Rentals ,Wifi, Internet & Telephone Facilities.
Emerald Isle Heritage Villa is situated about 12 kms from Alleppey town . Cochin International Airport is located about 95 km away from here.
|Air-conditioned Heritage Room||Rs 5700/-|
|Air-conditioned Granary mini suite||Rs 6500/-|
|Air-conditioned Luxury Cottage||Rs 7300/-|
- Rs.500/- Supplementary Charges Extra Per Room From Dec 15th To Jan 15th.
- Extra Bed : Rs.1500/- CP plan
- Children Below 5 Years : FREE
- 5 – 12 Years : Rs.500/- without extra bed.
- Check-in : 12 noon. Check-out :10 a.m.
Alleppey-688 511, Kerala,India