Kerala is one of the most sought of destination in India , with a long shoreline with serene beaches and tranquil stretch of emerald backwaters makes it one of the hotspot destination of India.
Day – 1 – Cochin – Kumarakom
Arrive at Cochin airport and you are transferred to Kumarakom. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Kumarakom
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary or you may spend your day resort and enjoy the resort amenities. In evening enjoy the sunset cruise for 1 hours. Later return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Kumarakom – Kovalam
After Breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Kovalam. arrive at Kovalam check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities or you can also visit Kovalam Beach. A delightful beach town located 16 km away from Thiruvananthapuram, Kovalam attracts a fair share of tourists from around the world. With its beautiful beaches and wonderful ambience, Kovalam simply delights every visitor. Later return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Kovalam Sightseeing
After Breakfast explore the beautiful beaches of Kovalam. and Do not miss the magnificent Padmanabhapuram Palace and the Archeological museum. Visit the Kovalam beach that has been divided into three parts – Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach, and the Samudra Beach. Also have a look at the Vizhinjam Lighthouse and mosque besides some other attractions located around the beach. Later in evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Kovalam/ Departure
Today is last day of your Beautiful Backwaters of Kerala 4 Night Package Check out the hotel and drive to Trivandrum airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Package Inclusions and Exclusions
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- 2 night accommodation in luxury pavilion room at Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kumarakom
- 2 night accommodation in garden pavilion room at The Leela Kovalam,
- Daily breakfast & dinner hotels.
- Cultural program in the evenings in Kumarakom.
- One-hour sunset cruise every evening.
- Traditional Tea/ Coffee & Snacks at out “Thattukada”, Kumarakom.
- Fishing, cycling, village walk during day time, Kumarakom.
- Health Club and indoor games on the house.
- Private Air conditioned Car all transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All hotel taxes.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per the itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan:breakfast
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- MakeMyTrip India (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice