Kerala have been highly influenced by Dravidian and Aryan Culture and various foreign influences too . The cultural heritage of this state in unique and richly blessed with excellence in architecture and art. You will see the excellence of traditional Dravidian and Kerala style architecture in the monuments here in the cities of Kerala .
Day – 1 – Cochin
Arrive at Cochin airport and transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Cochin – Thekkady
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Thekkady. On the way visit Idukki dam. On arrival at Thekkady check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later visit Periyar wildlife sanctuary. It is a home of nomadic tribes of wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more.Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Thekkady
After Breakfast enjoy the boating through the Periyar Wildlife sanctuary. You can visit the rare species of plants and animals. In afternoon, visit spice plantations of cardamom, cinnamon, pepper, coffee, tea estates etc. On your way back to the hotel, visit the local market and pick up some fragrant spices. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Thekkady – Alleppey
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Alleppey.On arrival at Alleppey check in the houseboat and relax for some time. In afternoon enjoy cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Alleppey / Departure
On the last day of your Kerala with Hills and Backwaters Tour check out the hotel and proceed to airport/railway station to board a flight or train for your onwards journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year