The Southern part of India is visited by both local and international tourists, every year, in large numbers. It does not only have a lot of natural beauty but is also quite rich culturally.
Day – 1 – Cochin
Arrive at Cochin airport and and you are transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also explore the beautiful city on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Cochin | City Tour
After Breakfast enjoy the cycle tour of famous attraction of kochi such as Dutch Cemetery, Chinese Fishing Nets, Jew Town, Synagogue and St. Francis Church. In afternoon you are transferred to cozy homestay in the famous Backwaters of Kerala. The homestay is designed as a traditional Nallakunta home on the banks of river Pampa. Overnight stay at the homestay.
Day – 3 – Cochin | Half day Tour
After Breakfast enjoy the scenic boat ride on the exotic canals of Pampa River. Here you will get to see the communities, people and places of backwaters which are otherwise hidden from tourist. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Cochin / Departure
On the last day of your Kochi & Backwaters 4 Days Package check out the hotel then proceed to Cochin airport/railway station to board a flight or train for your onwards journey.
Package Inclusion & Exclusion
- 2 nights in traditional lodge/ Hotel and 1 night in a backwater homestay.
- All transfers from airport to airport.
- Local guides in Kochi and Backwaters.
- Canoe ride in backwaters.
- 2 breakfasts and 1 lunch or dinner in Kochi.
- Cooking demonstration in Kochi.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner in Backwaters + snacks and tea.
Tariff Not Include
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance, Excess Baggage, Porterage.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Single room and hotel upgrade supplement.
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified in the itinerary.
- Tips for hotel or restaurant staff, local guides and tour crew.
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone bill, minibar, shopping)
- Extra Nights at the beginning or the end of the trip.
- Any compulsory dinner or peak season surcharge.
- Service Tax of 3.50% applicable for Indian tours and Indian Residents.
- Optional Tours.