Day – 1 – Cochin
Arrive at Cochin airport and you are transferred to your pre booked hotel check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Cochin Half day tour – Munnar
After Breakfast proceed to Cochin half day city tour which covers Mattancherry Dutch Palace – closed on Fridays and public holidays, Visit the Jewish Synagogue-closed on all Saturdays and Jewish holidays in Jew Town and Fort Cochin Area. There are a couple of streets of picture-postcard houses out of another age. Visit St. Francis Church – closed for visitors on Sundays from 08.00 to 11.00 hrs the oldest European Church in India. It has several antiquities including a wealth of records. See the Chinese Fishing Nets, along the tip of Fort Cochin unique to this part of Kerala and living symbols of a centuries. After exploring these sightseeing depart to Munnar by road. Arrive at Munnar check in the hotel and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel In Munnar.
Day – 3 – Munnar Sightseeing Tour
After Breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour of Munnar which offers famous tea plantations, and visit Eravikulam National Park to watch the rich flora and fauna of the region. In the afternoon, visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam and Echo Point, famous for its echo phenomenon. Time permitting, we will visit the Tea Museum closed on Monday & Good Friday. After exploring return back to hotel. Enjoy Dinner and Over night stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Day – 4 – Munnar – Thekkady
After Breakfast check out the hotel and depart to Thekkady by road. On arrival check in your pre booked and relax for some time. In afternoon proceed to activity camp where you Enjoy an Elephant ride through a small spice plantation and witness Kalaripayattu – an ancient South Indian martial art and one of the oldest fighting systems in existence today. then visit the spice market at Kumily where you can buy fresh spices. In evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady
Day – 5 – Thekkady – Kumarakom
Early in the morning enjoy the boat ride on Lake Periyar to view wild life and water birds. Herds of elephants and bison come to the lake to drink water. Later return back to the hotel. and depart to Kumarakom by road. Arrive at Kumarakom enjoy the Evening Sunset Cruise on backwaters. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kumarakom
Day – 6 – Kumarakom – Marari
After Breakfast check out the hotel and prceed to Marari known for its serene sand beach. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Evening is at leisure and you can spend your time at the beautiful beaches of Marari. Overnight stay at hotel in Marari
Day – 7 – Marari/ Departure
Today is last day of your Scenic Kerala With Marari Beach 6 Nights / 7 Days Package check out the hotel and proceed to airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Package Inclusions and Exclusions
- Return Airfares from Delhi & Mumbai
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at all places
- Complimentary Activities (The activities won’t be reimbursed in case of cancellation due to any natural/technical/unavoidable reasons)
- Thekkady Activities (Once during the stay): Periyar Boat ride ; Elephant Ride and; Kalaripayattu Show
- Kumarakom Activities (Once during the stay): Sunset cruise on the Backwaters
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicles (except for the hilly drives)
- Vehicles as per group size on Sharing basis (7-14 in Tempo Traveller;6 Pax in Innova; Vehicle Type cannot be confirmed at the time of booking)
- Vehicle is not at disposal – means it is for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Seats Allotment in the Vehicle is on first come first serve basis at the venue, irrespective of the booking dates.
- Houseboat Optional at no extra price.
- Private Vehicle Optional at no extra price.