Oriental school of Hotel Management Lakkidi
Oriental school of Hotel Management Wayanad is a self-financed College that was established by Oriental group of Hotel Management Institutions.Oriental group of Hotel Management Institutions has been prepared to meet the exacting standards of modern hospitality education.The group’s first Hospitality Management Institution, Oriental School of Hotel Management, affiliated to the University of Calicut came into existence in the year 1995. This Hotel Management College is the biggest in India with all modern facilities and state of the art infrastructure.
It is amongst the select few Premier Hotel Management Colleges in India which practices what it preaches.
- To impart consistent, quality education of Hotel Operations and Management practices essential to those envisaging leadership roles in hotel industry.
- To advance the frontiers of knowledge in the spirit of excellence and uphold its socio -environmental commitment.
- To offer equal opportunity to its students of international and diverse background, providing opportunities for academic and professional success through the development of social and technical skills.
- To inculcate in student a respect for ethical and moral values as well as a sence of business, entrepreneurship and professional responsibilities in the international hospitality context.
- To emphasize the development of new methodologies and technologies applied to education and training, in order to improve lifelong learning.
- To foster international collaboration in education and training across national borders.
- To provide a forum where individual, corporation, institution, governments and associations involved can engage in professional enhancement and interaction
- Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM)
Oriental school of Hotel Management Departments
- Hotel Management & Catering Science
- Hospitality & Hotel Administration
Oriental school of Hotel Management Facilities
- Class room
- Computer Labs
- House Keeping
- Advance Food Production Lab
- Quality Food Production Lab
Oriental school of Hotel Management Admission Procedure
- Minimum qualification for admission to the above course is a pass in the examination of 10+2 system of Senior Secondary education or its equivalent.
- Selections / Admissions are based on the performance in the Written Test and interview conducted by the University of Calicut at the Institute on a date notified by the University.
- Please pay Rs.600/- by demand draft or M.O. favouring Malabar Hotel Management and Catering Promotion Trust, payable at Calicut (Kozhikode) for for Prospectus,application form and VCD.
Oriental College of Hotel Management & Culinary Arts Campus Location
The OSHM Lakkidi campus is spread over 10 acres of land and the institute block has a built up area of 90,000 sq. ft. which manifests the glint of architectural beauty. Located atop the ghat section on Calicut-Ooty-Mysore-Bangalore highway at Lakkidi, the land of greenery, spice scented breeze, mist clapped mountains, salubrious climate, hypnotizing scenic beauty, OSHM is just 55 kms from Calicut city.
Oriental school of Hotel Management Contact Details
Oriental School of Hotel Management
Valley View, Lakkidi P.O.
Wayanad – 673 576,
Phone no : 04936- 255716 to 20, 255355.
Fax : 04936- 255720
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website : orientalschool.com