Enjoy the pleasant hills of Munnar with dotted green carpet like tea plantations along with the beauty of backwaters, bathe in the divinity of the holy temples, relax on the sun-kissed beaches and Fall in love with the mighty beautiful mountains. Kerela is a haven for the nature lover and enthusiasts. It is a perfect destination to admire nature’s bounty and to escape the babble of daily life.
Pleasant Munnar with Backwaters Itinerary
Day 1 – Cochin-Munnar
Upon arrival, get transferred to Munnar after reaching Cochin. En route, visit the beautiful Cheeyapara and the Valara Waterfalls. Arrive and check-in at the hotel, the evening is at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – Sightseeing in Munnar
After a hearty breakfast, proceed on a full day sightseeing tour in Munnar. Explore the Eravikulam National Park ( Except February & March) which is a home to various elusive and endangered species. One can also enjoy trekking here and the beautiful views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed to Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight into the history of tea plantations in the area. Next, visit the Mattupetty Dam, the Echo Point and the gorgeous Flower Garden. Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 – Munnar- Alleppey
After a yummy breakfast, proceed to Alleppey and check-in at the hotel on arrival. Later, venture out to enjoy the cruse through the beautiful and scenic backwaters of Kerala. Overnight stay in Houseboat/ Resorts.
Day 4 – Alleppey to Cochin (Departure)
This day marks the culmination of the trip. After a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Cochin for your onward journey to your hometown.
Package inclusions & Exclusions
- Sightseeing by private car
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- All tours and transfers are included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 3.625% GST (includes 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess)
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Terms & Condition
- Price mentioned is on per person basis
- Bookings are applicable on twin-sharing basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Cost does not include any air/train fare & extra travel apart from the itinerary inclusions.
- Houseboat check-in at 12:30 pm and check-out at 9 am. A/C in Deluxe Houseboats will be operational from 9 pm to 6 am. Premium & Luxury Houseboat AC operates from check-in till check-out.
- Cruise time in Houseboat will be from 12:30 pm to 5 pm, followed by a halt at lake side at 6 pm and overnight stay. Next day cruise starts at 7:30 am till 8:45 am, followed by check-out at 9 am.
- Hill stations of Kerala (Munnar Thekkady Wayanad) do not have A/C rooms except very few resorts which provide A/C room on extra cost.
- Entrance charges are not included.
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- In case of non availability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- All cancellations & amendments will be done as per hotel policy.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
- A Surcharge may be levied by the hotel during National Holidays/Festive period/Extended Weekends, New year etc.