Vimal Jyothi Engineering College Chemper was established in the year 2002 in state of Kerala .The college is private self financing engineering college comes under the Catholic Management with minority status.The college is affiliated to the Kannur University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) , New Delhi . Vimal Jyothi Engineering College is owned or managed by the Meshar Diocesan Educational Trust, Archbishop’s House, Thalassery.It offers post graduate courses and undergraduate programmes in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering.The college is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
To bloom into a Center of Excellence for Technical Education and a pace-setter in rural India with its quality processes and procedures, interwoven with freedom of flexibility, moulding professionals of superior quality, dedicated to the progress and development of Humanity.
To prepare the students to see beyond geographical limit and belong to a new age of acquisition and application of technology to meet the challenges of the changing world. Inspired and guided by gospel values, we contribute to the socioeconomic welfare of the country with due concern to the marginalized.
Course Offered :
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Vimal Jyothi Engineering College Facilities
- Co-operative Store
- Prayer Hall
- Driving School
- Counselling Facilities
- Computer Center
- Students Clubs
- Staff Association for Mutual Empowerment (SAME)
- Social Awareness Forum of Engineers (SAFE)
Vimal Jyothi Engineering College Admission Procedure
Eligibility for B.Tech Admission :
- Pass in Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 50 % marks in Mathematics separately and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade.
- Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala.
- No relaxation of age will be allowed.
Eligibility for M.Tech Admission :
- A valid GATE Score is required
Eligibility for MBA Admission:
- Candidates possessing valid MAT/C-MAT/CAT/XMAT/ATMA scores with a minimum 50% marks in their graduation and those who are appearing for their final year examinations can apply.
- candidates belonging to other backward communities are eligible for a concession of 5% marks in the qualifying examination.
- candidates belonging to scheduled castes/scheduled tribes having secured a pass in the degree examination are eligible to apply for admission to the course.
For more Details: http://www.vjim.ac.in/admission.html
Vimal Jyothi Engineering College Contact Details
Vimal Jyothi Engineering College,Kannur
Jyothi Nagar,Chemperi P.O,
Kannur, Kerala, India
Phone no-0460 2213399, 2212240,
Fax: 0460 2213513
E-mail : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.vjec.ac.in