Fish Curry is one of the famous and important dishes of Kerala India. Located at the bay of Arabian Sea Kerala enjoys this dish a lot. There are various ways to make fish curries and different fishes are used in different dishes. Here is a simple home made Fish curry of Kerala.
|Red Chilli Powder||
How to Make
- Clean and Drain the fish
- Make a paste of red chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and fenugreek powder with little water
- Heat pan and add oil in it.
- On heating up of oil add mustard seeds , and when they start splutering add onion, garlic, ginger and curry leaves in it and stirr it well
- Then add the paste u made in it and fry it well
- Add tamarind water and add water for curry
- Now when water mixed with paste and all stuff started boiling add fish to it
- And Add enough water to cover the pieces.
- Now cook it for a while in gentle heat
- Check the pieces after 15 min maximum and increase the heat to make it a good curry.
- Now add coriander leaves to the curry to make it smell good
Fish curry is ready to be seved hot with rice.