Thoran is a dry Dish that is traditionally made of a finely chopped vegetable in Kerala.Thoran is most popular and common dish usually prepared to be eaten along with steamed rice. this dish is also known as the name “Upperi“. It can be prepared with Carrots, green beans , cabbage, green tomatoes , spinach. Thoran is also the name of a Game.
|Cabbage, long runner-beans /any other vegetable||500gm|
|Dried red Chilly (cut into 2-3 pieces)||4 no.|
|Red chilly powder||1/4tsp|
|Curry leaves||2 sprigs|
How to Make
- Cut the vegetables into very small pieces.
- Crush the coconut, cumin seeds, curry leaves and garlic.
- After mix up all ingredient
- Heat up a Pan with Less oil in it.
- Put the vegetable in a pan
- saute ingredients
- boil with salt and chillies
- Add the turmeric and chilly powder
- boiled vegetables and crushed ingredients
- Mix well and serve hot.