Just Kerala (Kerala Tourism Guide)
Kerala is one of the most popular travel destinations in India. Kerala is famous for its hill stations, backwaters, tea and spice plantation, wildlife and bird sanctuary, sea and beaches, culture and cuisines, coconut groves, rice paddies and heritage towns of British era.
Kerala is perfect place for honeymoon and for tourists looking for laid back holiday with ace Ayurvedic, spa meditation and yoga treatments. The beauty of Kerala cannot be defined in words, but can only be experienced.
At Just Kerala, we provide you every bit of travel information to explore Kerala with valuable travel tips, hotel and package deals with complete travel guide to Kerala
Latest Education News
- Self Attestation of Documents Introduced in Kerala
- Kerala State Wants a Rubber University in the State
- Kerala to Get its IIT Institute Soon – Union Budget 2014
- Protest By Kerala Students Union Against Capitation Fees
- Demand for CBSE Unaided School to come under Center Control
- Few Kerala Agricultural University Affiliated to Loose ICAR Accreditation